Join in our success; take part in turning Online IT Solutions’ strategy, technology and platform into a world-changing solution; and, fuel one of the top tech performers.
Senior Web Developer
Job DescriptionProject related competenciesCareer path core competencies
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Solution Development and Delivery
- Lead in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Proficient in the standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Execute knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Proficiency in project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Define & execute coding standards on technical management.
- Accurately employs development tools.
- Ensure personal & professional responsibilities on project deadlines and personal work plans.
- Lead junior project team members on given project timelines.
- Lead junior project team members, hear & carry out project directions, build rapport and collaborate with the team under your supervision.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, both verbal & written.
- Accurately prepares clear written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- At ease in completing project documentations like, work flow, user requirements, development plan, cutover plan, post-prod plan and maintenance/support plan.
- Proficient in relational database concepts.
- Can confidently write the four basic SQL statements.
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Competent on most structured programming language and the corresponding frameworks.
- Exhibits proficiency in HTML and other scripting language.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of XML/XSL.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Recognises the fundamental difference between the various Internet browsers.
- Know-how in Server Management is a plus.
Please submit applications by email to: email@example.com